- The Friendship – Horses offer a friendship towards their special human which is rivaled by the love of any other creature. But what is especially special, is that with their huge mass and size, they are not forced to be near humans yet so many still do, without any halters, bridles or anything.
- The Freedom – “Horses lend us the wings we lack” (Pam Brown). Enough said.
- The Counselling – Quite like the friendship horses offer us, horses will happily listen silently through our weeping, snuffle up our tears then ride away our sorrows.
- The Fun Exercise – Lets face it, hardly anybody likes exercises. But somehow, horses have a knack of forcing their humans to do exercise whether it is mucking out stables, power grooming the shaggy winter coats or galloping up a hill. Exercise… can be fun…?
- Their Beauty – Horses are beautiful by nature, they have a natural aura surrounding them which, along with their beauty attracts almost all young girls…and adults.
The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom.
Sharon Ralls Lemon
Why do you love horses, let us know below!
The Horse Habit